News about Digimuse Project
Digimuse is a project cofunded by the European Commission’s Erasmus Plus program, which brings together three partners Internet Web Solutions, Fondazione Genti D’Abruzzo and Institut De Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires, …
Digimuse is a project cofunded by the European Commission’s Erasmus Plus program, which brings together three partners Internet Web Solutions, Fondazione Genti D’Abruzzo and Institut De Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires, respectively from Spain, Italy and Belgium.
The project aims to strengthen the educational and inclusive role of small museums, through the detection of innovative digital solutions. In addition, Digimuse aims to strengthen the transnational and design capacities of Erasmus Plus projects.
In line with the objectives of the Digimuse, the partners have created a collection of best practices and a matrix on digital tools used by European museums, both in English and Italian. The results are of great interest to museums, the target group of the project.
Among the objectives of the project, we highlight:
– to attract new participants, less experienced organisations and small operators and widen their access to the programme.
– to support the inclusion of target groups with fewer opportunities by increasing the capacity of museum operators to implement routes and projects to increase the enjoyment of disadvantaged groups by enhancing the educational and inclusive role of small museums
– supporting active European citizenship and bringing the European dimension to the local level through the enhancement of inclusion initiatives, thanks to the increased capacity of operators
– increase the quality of the work and practices of the organisations and institutions involved, through digital transformation and the use of technology to make museums more inclusive and accessible
– develop the capacity of organisations to work transnationally and cross-sectorally, through the exchange experiences generated by the project and the establishment of a transnational network
– respond to the common needs and priorities of the Erasmus programme
– enable transformation and change as vehicles for improvement, education in the use of digital technologies, at the individual level of museum professionals and at the organisational level for cultural heritage institutions. digital inclusion is not only the increase of IT skills, but the dissemination at all levels of the culture of innovation with objectives at the individual level
– integral development of the person, leadership in work and full citizenship – and social – combating marginalisation, community development, developing systemic responses to contemporary challenges.
To learn more about Digimuse stay tuned to our social networks, you can find us on facebook as Digimuse and on instagram as digimuse_project.
To know more about the other projects, visit Internet Web Solutions Facebook page and the webpage www.internetwebsolutions.es