- March 22, 2023
Twice A Year, The Commission Offers 5-Month Paid Internships In EU Directorates, Institutions And Agencies, Which Have Signed A Service Level Agreement With DG EAC/The Commission.
Subsequent Career Opportunities May Vary Between These Different Entities.
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
WHO can apply?
Subject to eligibility criteria, the traineeship is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age.
A limited number of places are also allocated to non EU nationals.
What does a trainee’s daily work consist of
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings;
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations;
- Answering citizens’ inquiries;
- Supporting the management of projects.
What do we expect from you?
- An open-minded approach to European issues;
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods;
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment;
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective;
- A proactive attitude.
For further information please visit the official website: