On December 14th, 2023, Internet Web Solutions joined the virtual Kick-Off Meeting of the IMPACT ACADEMY project, a ground-breaking initiative in Higher Education co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission. This innovative project addresses a critical need in entrepreneurial education by focusing on the valorisation of impact skills and aims to empower small businesses to thrive in an ever-changing global landscape.
Over the past decades, the importance of impact skills in building corporate resilience during crises has become evident. However, existing tools have predominantly targeted large corporations, leaving a void for emerging businesses seeking to integrate social, environmental, and economic dimensions for success.
The question of how a new company can create a business plan that harmoniously incorporates these dimensions is at the core of the IMPACT ACADEMY’s mission. The answer lies in the wider acquisition of Impact Skills, a crucial element often overlooked in European universities’ courses.
In this framework, 6 partners representing different education systems across Europe decided to build a Consortium to address these challanges:
- Aix-Marseille Université, France
- DEMOSTENE Centro Studi, Italy
- Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires (IHF) asbl, Belgium
- Adnan Menderes University (ADU), Turkey
- The University of Tourism and Management Skopje (UTMS), North Macedonia
- Internet Web Solutions (IWS), Spain
In two years of project’s implementation, partners will collaborate to innovate entrepreneurial education by:
- Developing an Impact Economy Programme in Higher Education to create a new generation of young entrepreneurs capable of seizing opportunities while prioritizing societal well-being. Partners will produce, test and validate a dynamic course designed to facilitate the acquisition of Impact Skills through engaging multimedia content
- Creating an Impact Skills Framework designed to equip entrepreneurs with the essential skills necessary for navigating the complex landscape of impact entrepreneurship
- Developing the SDGs 2030 Assessment Tool for assessing how well an entrepreneurial idea aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The launch of the IMPACT ACADEMY project signals a transformative step towards a more inclusive and impactful entrepreneurial education landscape, ensuring that small businesses can thrive while contributing positively to society.
For more information about IMPACT ACADEMY Project and Internet Web Solutions, please stay tuned to