On Facebook users share thoughts, opinions, photos, videos, images, which can only be seen by people users indicate as “friends” and who can comment and respond to everything we publish.
- Users can link your FB account to other socials like Instagram or even Youtube so you can increase your followers numbers and their likes Facebook group: Mostly used for exchanges among members (individuals). Unlike Facebook pages, where only the page administrator can post, anybody previously approved can share content with the group.Sample EU Facebook pages:
- · https://www.facebook.com/FET.europe
- · https://www.facebook.com/DigitalSingleMarket
- · https://www.facebook.com/Marie.Curie.Actions
- Facebook page: The most convenient way to promote your project on Facebook, allowing you to post a variety of content including pictures, videos, event invitations or reports, as well as links to presentations or available multimedia material. Facebook pages have fans who like the page, not friends. A page has also the advantage to allow for several nominated users under different types of profiles (admin, editor, reviewer).
- Teaser paragraphs must really grab the reader’s attention quickly (you only have 3 seconds)